How do I return an item?
If you're not satisfied with your order, you may return most items within 21 days of purchase to receive a refund, credit or replacement. Ammunition, and Food are not returnable or refundable; all sales are final. Please click here to request a return.
Please return all products in their original packaging. Products not returned in the original packing may be subject to a restocking fee. Products showing excessive use will not be refunded or exchanged.
- An original receipt or photocopy of receipt is required for all returns.
- All ammunition is non-returnable and non-refundable for safety reasons.
- All returns must be made within 21 days of receiving the order.
- All returns must be prepaid. (Sorry, we cannot accept COD's.)
- All merchandise will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- When shipping merchandise back, please secure the item(s) in a sturdy box.
- It is recommended for your protection to insure the package for the value of the item.
Please follow these 3 easy steps to return an item:
Step 1: Call us at (866) 637-9591 or email Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue you a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number). Include this RMA# on the shipping label or your return may be refused..
Step 2: Pack up the product to be returned and fill out the return form located on the back of the invoice you received with your order.
Step 3: Send the package to:
Attn: Customer Service
RAM Arms Inc
3158 Hillsborough Rd.
Durham, NC 27705
Due to the complexity of state and local laws the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his state and locality. Some areas have restrictions on guns, ammunition, magazines, tear gas, lasers, and other items.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
Be aware there is a 15% restocking fee on returned firearms and other products that are shipped and later found to conflict with local laws. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on any refused orders as well.Â All returns and/or exchanges must have prior approval. All returns must be in original condition as they left RAM Arms Inc. All or any freight charges involved in the return are the sole responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: You do not need an FFL to purchase ammunition online. We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS. Ammunition shipping to Alaska must be shipped air freight with hazardous material classification.